Thursday 8 December 2011

Board comments from crit

BRIEF 1
MAKE ME A MASK
My thoughts
Peers thoughts
 Make most of front board
move line and name up. More spaces for text to breath
no bigger than 12 point
delete the hair line rectangle


I didnt see the hair line until it was pointed out so its a good job we had a crit
I thought we were meant to have an impact page where it is just the logo on the from page so I do not think I will change the front board





Need to cut line length, break boards up into columns 
One larger image than the others
smaller ones to the side to equal hierarchy  

I agree about having one larger image and the rest smaller

good range of products





From looking at other peoples boards in the crit I have realised I am pretty bad at making boards. I am definitely going to re-do them all and think about my layout and type.

No comments:

Post a Comment