Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tote bag (fail)


These tote bags would be sold on the website I made for "make me a mask" (but ones that worked)

I bought a tote bag and iron on paper

 I printed my masks I made on to the Iron paper and was planning on making a double sided bag

 I Ironed on the mask for around 10mins as I wanted to make sure it was fully stuck.
 I realised I should have cut out the mask and then Ironed it on as you could see the glue from the white bit of paper.


 I cut out my second mask and started ironing on the other side of the bag not realising that the heat would go threw
 Unfortunately the glue from the other side of my bag printed messily on to my kitchen table and I got left with a bigger mess on the tote bag





I should have bought more bags so I could have done a trial and error.

These tote bags would be sold on the website I made for "make me a mask"

No comments:

Post a Comment